OK Help

Find an answer to your question

Frequently Asked Questions Your definitive guide

How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions Subscription

You should contact our 24/7 roadside assistance service on +34 971 928 603 (national territory only). For roadside assistance outside national borders it will be necessary to contract the cross-border crossing (INT). If the aforementioned cover is not taken out, it will be considered a breach of the contract, and the lessor may charge the lessee for the damages caused.

Yes, OK Mobility will provide you with a replacement vehicle in the event of a breakdown. This would not be the case if the accident was the result of negligence on the part of the driver or due to crimes or offences committed with the vehicle. The replacement vehicle will be delivered to the nearest office. 

Form submission completed
Your data has been sent successfully.

Thank you
Form submission failed
There is a problem sending the data.
Try again later